1. The Website with the URL www.hotel-veredareal.com is the property of the company Resconorio Resort, S.L.U, with fiscal identity number B-91789446, with Business ardes at Crta. Gines-Valenciana Km2, Postcode 41907, Sevilla, Spain.
Urbanización Brisas del Aljarafe. Carretera Gines a Valenciana Km. 2 Postcode 41907 Sevilla, España
- Tlfnos. 955 72 01 00 o 955 72 96 44
- Fax: 955 72 83 83
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The intellectual property rights for the webpage www.hotel-veredareal.com, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements in the contents are property of Hotel Vereda Real, to whom correspond the exclusive rights of the same, especially their reproduction, distribution, communication to the public and transformation.
1. Right of Information
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, for the protection of personal data (LOPD), Hotel Vereda Real, owner of the website www.hotel-veredareal.com, informs the user of the existence of a data base of a personal nature created by the hotel and under its responsibility.
The user data registered through the forms for this purpose on the Web page is collected by Hotel Vereda Real with the purpose of allowing for the service that they offer.
2. User consent
The sending of personal data through the use of electronic forms for the webpage www.hotel-veredareal.com, or in the case of e-mail, presupposes the Express consent of the sender that this data may be used in electronic format in the mediums indicated, for the purposes described as much for electronic communication as for our services and promotions.
3. Rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation by the user.
For rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation by the user subject to the LOPD, please contact email@example.com
4. Information on Cookies and spamming techniques.
The Vereda Real Hotel does not use 3spamming2 techniques and Hill only deal with the data sent through the electronic format established or through email.
Both the treatment of personal data and the sending of commercial correspondence are subject to the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December) and the Law 34/2002, 11th of June for the Information Society and ecommerce. (B.O.E. 12th July, 2002).